Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 23, 2012

Abstract/Random {Originally Posted June 20, 2012}

If you know me, you know that I did not inherit the organized gene. And if you have 2 brain cells, you know that organization is non-negotiable when it comes to co-teaching or team teaching (is there a difference between the two?). The coming school year will be my first year coteaching with my friend Judith. She is punctual, professional, she remembers to check her students’ agendas everyday and turns in her lunch count on time. She has all the qualities that I lack. :/ I’m not going to lie when I say that I’m slightly intimidated to share the responsibilities of a classroom and students with someone that has such great management…and memory. But I’m excited to get a jumpstart on organizing my thoughts, supplies and procedures. My fear of being a burden to Judith is fueling my desire to start prepping right now. The 2011-2012 school year was an intense growing year for me professionally. And I know the coming year will only stretch me more.

2 comments:

  1. You watch! You and Judith (with such a brilliant name she must be awesome!!!) will be like yin and yang in the room and compliment each other's styles. It will be a fun year ahead...
    ✿ Judy
    teaching with J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...thank, Judith. It seriously means a lot. I agree, we complement each other. And I seems to always get along with Judiths...that's my mom's name, too! :) Thanks for following, too.
    -Martha

    ReplyDelete