Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 16, 2012

Say It Ain't So...

Lie to me. Tell me summer isn't half over. I have the amazing pleasure of looping up with my 2nd graders into 3rd grade this year, and to say that I'm ecstatic is an understatement. I cannot wait to spend another year with my kids! But... I only have a 4 weeks to finish all my projects and plans for the upcoming year and I'm not sure that's enough time to do it all--and do it well. I'm finally recovering from the shock of learning that I will be teaching third grade. And I'm tres lucky to share this crazy adventure with my friend and now co-teacher, Judith (Mrs. Hardesty...or Mrs. H...or H...depends on how lazy I'm feeling when I'm blogging). You'll hear a lot about her. ;) This year we are creating a Hollywood theme for our room!
This behavior clipchart is going to save a ton of space...and we're going to definitely need that having 36 kids in one room. You can click here to see it in my store! Keep an eye out for my 20% off sale near the end of July! We're making a Hollywood Hills bulletin board for our Word Wall! And here are letter labels!
Word Wall Letter Labels And our desk name plates...
Only a dollar! And you can print as needed... And lastly (for now), our math fact mastery tracker to match our Hollywood theme.
Poppin' Through Our Facts I have quite the commute and we're still waiting for our floors to be waxed, but when we're finally able to get these up, I'll post pics! Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I was able to complete my Word Wall last friday. I used your Word Wall letters and a popcorn border. The title is Words That Keep Popping Up. It looks fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you like them! :) I just finished mine as well. It's call "Hollyword Wall".

      A little cheesy, but I love it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete